Thursday 30 June 2011

It's tomorrow!

Aaaaahh... It's my prom tomorrow! I am so excited! I can't wait to see all my friends glammed up!! One of my friend is wearing a ring which looks like Princess Diana's engagement ring (now Kate Middleton's ring)! I can't wait to see it sparkling under the disco lights :D

I'm wearing a royal blue dress with silver detail on and the style is asian/english. It's not too over the top but it stands out.. does that make any sense? I also have white shoes, a white bag with silver diamantes, and I am wearing earrings and a bracelet which has a ring attached to it. I will post pictures of all my stuff on my blog on saturday. 

I am honestly soo excited!! I had acrylic nails done today; I went for the standard white tips because I didn't want to look to done up! I'm planning on having my hair up but not slapped back, I want to look elegant so my make-up is going to be a simple bit of eyeshadow, very light foundation, a light mascara and eyeliner.

My transport to prom is a Jaguar XF. It's not the flashiest car in the world but I quite like it :D hehe. After all, it is supposed to be about what I want isn't it?

I'm lucky enough to be able to get a family friend to come over and take photos before I leave my house so from about 6 o'clock, I will be having photos taken at home and then when I get to the venue for my prom I will be having more photos taken. I'm sure I will feel like a celebrity. Me and my friend Abi (much love to her) joke about how everyone will be queuing up to have their photo taken with us because we will look so glam! haha!! 

The 2 parts of prom which I CANNOT wait for are the announcement of prom king and queen and the part where the balloons will fall from the ceiling. It's going to be awesome!! (Yes I'm still a child at heart) .

I'm sure tomorrow is going to be great night to remember and I'm hoping to get some great photos with people so I can remember who looked great :D

I will post a blog about what happened on the night, who over done the spray tan and any other memorable moments! 

I can't wait until tomorrow! What a way to welcome in July hey?!?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment