Monday 27 June 2011

Hello Sunshine!

The weather has been beautiful today!! It made such a change to the usual drab and dreary english weather!! The sun was out for some of the day and it has been warm throughout. Although, I'm not too keen on the humidity because it make you feel kinda sticky and well.. groggy (if that makes sense?!).

However, I did get to wear a dress WITHOUT tights today because I wasn't worried about the need to keep my legs warm!! Even when it rained I didn't worry too much because the rain was warm yet refreshing. Like a cup of tea I suppose! Although I didn't drink the rain or add milk & sugar to it! haha

I hope it stays warm for  few days now but I just hope that its not as stuffy. I like the heat when it is accompanied by a lovely breeze because it keeps you cool. But I guess I will have to make friends with a few bottles of water and hope that they keep me cool!!

The evening are the worst times for this type of weather though. They feel stuffy. At the moment, I feel like I am stuck in a clouded box with no wait out! HELP! I just hope I can sleep tonight, although I doubt that I will be able to!!

I guess I will just have to enjoy this weather while it lasts.. I do live in England so this weather to me is like sweets to a disciplined child, rare and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment