Friday 24 June 2011

JLS Make Me Wanna...

The official fan video for 'She Makes Me Wanna' by JLS ft Dev has been shown today and it is pretty damn cool (if I may say so myself). Some of the ideas which a lot of the fans came up with are so innovative and unique. It was nice to see something other than people dancing around or miming the words of a song out of time. 

I think it was a real great opportunity for fans to be involved in another fan video (there was one for Love You more). The Love You More fan video was shown on tour and it would be nice to see this one shown on tour too because it gives fans a chance to realize that JLS really do appreciate what the fans do for them. It will also gives people, who might not be huge JLS fans, to realize how dedicated some fans are because it took time and effort to record short clips for the fan video. I'd like to be sat/stood next to someone who was actually in the video just so I could say 'that's awesome' to them :D hehe

I'm sure JLS loved the video and I'm sure fans had a blast of a time recording the clips! Congratulations to everyone that got to be in the video!! It is AMAZING!!

Here's a link to the video >> http://www.vevo.com/watch/jls/she-makes-me-wanna/GB1101100311?source=carousel&position=1

hope you enjoy it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment