Tuesday 21 June 2011

First Blog & My sister's birthday

So here goes my first blog. Hope you enjoy (that sounds cheesy)

It was my little sisters 3rd birthday today :D She spent most of the day at the child-minder's but we sent a cake with her and she couldn't stop talking about how she had such an awesome time and she kept singing 'squashed bananas to you' instead of 'happy birthday to you'. Apparently that's what the child-minder sings but who knows, my sister IS actually rather strange. She likes to jump on me in the morning to wake me up... NOT COOL little sis!

So as it was my sister's birthday, I baked her a little cake because, as my friend described me, I'm a 'domestic goddess'. I decorated it with buttercream and sprinkles too! The sprinkles which my sister called sparkles but hey, she loved the cake so i felt appreciated :D

I haven't got my sister her present yet (yes, I know it's late) but I will be getting it soon :D. I might just buy her a few dresses because I know how much she loves new clothes and I'll probably pick up a new pair of shoes for her, who doesn't love shoes?! She actually quite likes wearing my heels every now again but I had to hide them from her... she found them.. I hid them again :D that's what sisters do right?! Hide thing from each other?...

My sister absolutely adored the present she got today.. thy included a minnie mouse top (which was quite nice) and a bracelet and ring (the equivalent to the crown jewels to her) :D.

(sorry abut the excessive ':D' in this blog, I'm new to the whole blog thing)

Anyway, I think my sister had a really good day and I'm glad she did, even though she's annoying she's pretty damn awesome. Whenever i cry she tells me to stop crying (bless her). Lots of love to her, she's sleeping while I'm writing this! :D Sweet dreams sis! Love you lots x

No comments:

Post a Comment