Tuesday 2 August 2011

AAAHH!! I can't believe it! :D

After a year of non stop tweeting my wish finally came true. I got a tweet off Oritsé from JLS :D Words cannot describe how happy I am about this!! I have finally been noticed by one of my biggest inspirations... he's so amazing and it's so amazing that the most amazing person tweeted me :D

I was slightly overwhelmed when I saw the tweet! I started crying, but all is well, they were definitely tears of joy!! I still can't believe it.. in the words of Oritsé 'wowsh'

I would never have been able to get the tweet without the help of 2 girls, Shifa & Amanda :D Shifa is one of my best friends and Amanda is a girl I met through twitter, she is a JLS fan :)

So I finally made my wish come true, just shows that no matter what happens, if you try hard you can always make your wishes come true!! Now don't just sit there... Go and make YOUR wishes come true :D




He was doing a Q&A session my question was: 'if you could do anything you wanted to, what would you do?'

No comments:

Post a Comment