Thursday 25 August 2011

WOW!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

So today was the day that I got my GCSE results!! After all the hard work and effort I had put in to trying my best and not giving up and this day was going to tell me if it had all payed off.

So, I meet up with my friend and we catch the bus to the other site of our school (we merged with another school to form an academy). As we got off the bus, we caught our friend hopping out of her car to collect her results and we joined her. It was nice to be together after a while. So, we collected our envelopes and huddled in a circle, loosening the ends of the envelope so we could reveal our results. I was expecting one piece of paper with numbers and letter on but there were actually about 5 pieces of paper and I was just utterly confused. We soon figured out what was going on and I am so pleased to say that I got 2 A*s, 5 As and 5 Bs!

I couldn't believe I had got these results because the exams really WERE hard!! I'm just so proud of myself!! My friends also done AMAZINGLY and I am feeling rather proud of them too ;) I know they are SO happy about their results!! They worked SO hard and they deserved amazing results!!

I told my family about my results and they had nothing but praise for me!! I can't really explain my happiness to be honest but it's kind of like the feeling you get when you first learned to tie your shoe laces as a child.. a feeling of great accomplishment ;)

I hope everyone is happy with their results, don't worry about what people thought you were gonna get because you shouldn't need to live up to anyone's expectations but your own!! You will be amazing no matter what!! So keep your head held high, keep focussed on your goals in life and you WILL reach them. Embrace every moment of happiness, be proud of whatever you do, don't look back because you haven't got any time to waste.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment