Sunday 31 July 2011

Number One :D

WAHEEYYYY JLS are number one on this weeks official chart with their new single 'She Makes Me Wanna' ft Dev. I am extremely happy that the boys got the number one spot in the charts this week!! They deserve it for all the hard work they put into their music. They give 100% to their fans and us fans repay them by buying their single and getting them to that top spot!

I can't describe my feelings because I'm just so overwhelmed with happiness! That's all I am feeling for them right now, happiness.

I would love to see how JLS are celebrating their 5th number one and the fact that they have broken the record for the most number ones an act that came from the x-factor have got!

Extremely proud. That's all I can say. In some ways, it's slightly overwhelming! :D

Well done JLS, I hope you're as happy as I am. Well of course you are, you're probably dancing around indulging in all things nice.

The cake JLS had to celebrate their 5th number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment