Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fresh New Look

So after months of wandering what it would be like to get a full fringe cut into my hair and finally, I got it done!! I was so nervous to get it done because I hadn't had a fringe in such a long time! I previously had a side sweeping fringe but soon got fed up of it and decided to grow it out. Then I found that my hair was totally boring and pretty much had no style to it apart from layers so I basically dared myself to get a full fringe!

I'm totally glad that I got it done because I think it looks real nice (not to sound big headed) and I've had compliments from friends & family telling me how great it looks!

I start college in September so the idea was to go for a new look for college because it's a new start. I've never been so pleased with my hair before and this is the start of the new me now. I know it sounds a bit cheesy but college is my chance to start fresh and a new haircut is part of that!

I'm all ready for college and I'm so excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment