Friday 4 November 2011

Presents!!

So, my Dad went to India for 2 weeks because there was a family wedding over there. He brought me back some amazing presents so I thought I'd share the most amazing ones with all you lovely people :) Feast your sparkly little eyes on these!!

A set of silver bangles- There are 16 bangles in this set, 2 are chunky and the rest are thin but some have some great detail on them!

This is a set of 8 gold bracelets- It has 4 chunky bracelets in and every single one has great detail on.

This is a set of 4 gold bracelets with coloured gems on. I totally love the turquoise colour!!  

This is a more simple set of bangles. There are 16 in this set- 12 plain and 4 with the diamonds on. Great elegance!

Now I totally love this bracelet- It's a clamp bracelet and the detail on it is just amazing!  I love the colour too.

Just a simple clamp bracelet with an added sparkle:)

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Inayah! They are soooo pretty!

    Also, you get to see the nail polish you mentioned in your last blog which is also fab!

    Abi xxx

    ReplyDelete