Thursday 17 November 2011

CRANK IT UP!

RIGHT, so here we have it!! JUKEBOX HAS ARRIVED!!

I got my copy a bit late due to 'unforeseen circumstances' but anyway when I first got to listen to it properly I was actually so amazed at it!!
Here is the track listing:
Track 01- She makes me wanna
Track 02- Do you feel what I feel
Track 03- Teach me how to Dance
Track 04- Take a Chance On Me
Track 05- Go Harder
Track 06- So Many Girls
Track 07- 3D
Track 08- Take You Down
Track 09- Innocence
Track 10- Killed By Love
Track 11- Never Gonna Stop
Track 12- Shy of The Cool

So, my favourites on the album? hmm.. well the entire album is just brilliant but if I had to pick 3 favourites I would probably choose: Do you feel What I feel, Take A Chance On Me and Shy Of the Cool. I think for me, I feel like their is a whole lot of emotion packed into this album. One disk containing so much emotion!! It's just great!! You have that aspect of love but yet there is so much energy in some of the songs too which is just great!! OK now JLS clearly aren't everyone's cup of tea but I think a lot of the songs, for example Take A Chance On Me, everyone can relate to in some way. Music is open to so much interpretation. Just take a generic lyric from the song and add your own interpretation to it!

Try it, I'll give you a few to try out from the song Take A Chance On me by JLS:

-'Reach out take my hand' think about: friendship, love, trust.
-'You give 100 percent but you've never seen a cent' think about: working hard but not feeling rewarded, trying so hard to please someone but nothing works, not feeling like your work is appreciated
-'But you cannot get past the fear' think about: not wearing something because you don't know what people will think, being too scared to do something you really want to do.

So, do you see what I mean. Music is open to so much interpretation. Everyone has their own take on life. Next time, when you listen to a piece of music, crank up the volume or listen to it quietly but whatever you do, listen carefully and think about what makes that piece of music so great. It could be the lyrics, the backing track anything. Just make it mea something to you, make it personal. Every artist wants their fans to relate to their music not just listen to it!! Try it, it will work!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment