Wednesday 26 October 2011

Garnier BB Cream

So, I received my free samples of Garnier BB cream last week and my immediate reaction was 'Oh, i like the packaging!' It was in a sort of, fold over card board box and it had little quotes from reviews on it and it had pictures and things on it.

Inside the little box was a little pocket where the samples were, there are 3 sample sachets which would probably last about 2/ 2 and a half weeks. There's also a £1 money off voucher for any purchase of Garnier BB cream and a few other products. Pretty useful if you like the sample :)

Finally after checking out the packaging and everything, I opened up a sachet and tried it out. I had a pretty big spot on my nose on the day I got it so it was great timing! So, I put it on and well, it was pretty damn great! It gives an incredibly light coverage but its enough to cover spots/blemishes. It is also really easy to apply and blends in really well so you can say goodbye to any smears!! It's also really handy to carry around with you because, due to it being just like cream, it absorbs into your skin and if you wanted to keep touching up throughout the day, you can because it doesn't look patchy at all and you cant tell if you have more than one layer on!! It's also really easy to take off and because you don't have to put a lot of it on, you don't have to struggle scrubbing it off your face because it's so light! Oh, and also it has SPF 15 so it's great for the daily protection that your skin needs!

The only criticism I have to it is this: when I put it on one day, after moisturising, it really highlighted a bit of dry skin that I had around my chin, this was quite annoying because I took it off put on more moisturiser and re applied it but it STILL looked dry. But then, after letting my skin settle, it did go away which I was pleased with.

So, all in all it's a great product and I will definitely be buying it once I've used up my samples!! I definitely think it's well worth buying because it really is a great all-in-one!!

GO BB!! :)

Full size bottle- available in most beauty stores
This is the sample box 

No comments:

Post a Comment