Friday 23 September 2011

I'm back ;)

Hello!!

I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog recently. I haven't posted in AGES!! I've been SO busy, I've started college so I've had a lot of work to do, my first week was the worst!! I was bombarded with essays and assignments but worry not, I got them all in on time and I got good marks for them all!!

The subjects I'm studying are: Film Studies, Sociology, Psychology and Law. All are A-Levels :)

The next 2 years are gonna be pretty intense now. People say that even university is easier than A-Levels!! Woohooo... NOT! BUT, studying A-Levels DOES come with an advantage!! I get about 12 hours free a week. They're called 'study periods' but I don't study in all of the 12 hours haha!! EXAMPLE: today I went into town and went shopping in 2 free hours that I had!! Pretty cool right?!

So college isn't too bad, the first week was hard; I didn't know anyone in my lessons and generally felt like I knew no one in college. I've started to make more friends but everyone already has their own friendship groups so I can't just go and stay with them at lunch times and things haha!! I'm kind of enjoying college but I'm not massively enjoying it. I think it might get better with time but hey, I just need to stick it out for 2 years and deal with it I guess hahahahaha!!

So, sorry my blog is a bit dry today but I will try and do a few when I get a bit of spare time. College is tiring me out a lot so I tend to come home, do a bit of revision (yes I'm already revising!!!) and then I have dinner and just try and relax. It's hard because when it gets to about 9:00 pm I start to feel really tired but I know that if I go up to bed, I won't get any sleep!!

Anyway, sorry for not blogging lately but like I said, I'll try and keep a few blogs coming!!

It's all love fellow readers ;)
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment